Monitor your service
Service-Monitor is a Windows Phone App with a connected online service that allows you at any time to monitor the current state as well as the history of your online services. The application makes it possible to select certain properties (e.g. status of the service, workload, number of active users, length of queue) and insert the current value via the connected REST service. For example your online service could count the number of active users at any minute and send it to the REST service. This value and any other value defined by you could then be obtained anytime by you and your colleagues via app. A graphical history shows, at what time your service is highly frequented. It is possible to define limit values which, when exceeded, automatically send an alarm to all administrators. For example, in case of a dangerously high workload.
- Login via Microsoft Live Id.
- History line
- Connected REST service. You decide which data are vital and how often they are reported.
- Possibility to set limit values and send automatic alarms.
- Low data usage because of an especially developed compression algorithm.
- Every new user needs to be authorized.
- Authorization can be revoked.
- Data security due to externalized access logic. The access rights are managed server side, hence hacking the App is pointless.
- Windows Phone OS 7.1 or higher
- A service that is able to send REST messages.